Aditti Gupta starts her rehearsals


After a hectic journey to Karjat for a promotional shoot of Zara Nachke Dikha, the girl seemed very down, "I was not well because soon after we came back from the Karjat shoot the very next day, I had high fever because of excessive heat so I was on bed rest for one day because I was feeling very weak. I am thankful to my production team and the channel who gave me one day holiday and now I am back again for the rehearsals because I want to show the boys that we are superior in dancing,”Aditti said.

An Indya source tells us, “She was not well because of excessive shoot and heat. She was in a bad state after the shoot but now she is fit and fine."

So now Aditti is back with a bang at the rehearsals as she has to make the boys move to her groove saying Himmat Hai Toh Zara Nachke Dikha.