Angad ready to work with Ekta

TV’s big production house Balaji Telefilms have launched many new faces through her shows, if the buzz is to be believed then Angad Hasija is ready to work with Balaji.


An Indya source tells us, “Ekta is looking for new talent all the time and she is quite impressed with the new lot of actors like Parul, Hina and Shivshakti Sachdeva. She likes to work with young talent always, whether it is in films or TV.”

We spoke to Angad Hasija about his further plans of working with Balaji and he said, “I will be highly obliged if I get an offer from Ekta Kapoor and I have heard that she is launching new shows so let's see if I get an offer from her but at same time I won't forget that Rajan Sir had given me my big break on TV. All this while I had worked hard on the character Alekh which required a lot from me as an actor. I am also thankful to STAR Plus who has given me an opportunity to do my best and I will always be ready to work with this channel.”

The actor is busy juggling the shoot of his show Bidaai and the technical rehearsals for his first reality show Zara Nachke Dikha, which is launching on May 1st at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.