Best buddies in the Mastkalander team

STAR Plus' weekend dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha is getting more popular among the audiences but at the same time, some great friendship is also growing among the actors as well, as now some actors have become best buddies like Karan Kundra - Angad Hasija - Sushant Singh Rajput.

About their new friendship Angad Hasija said, "Karan is a little monster and we have a blast on the sets. We share a kind of Punjabi connection as I am from Chandigarh and he is from Ludhiaina and we are always up to something. We never seem to rest and are constantly up to something naughty. We both practice together and share our lunch as well."

Later on we spoke to Karan Kundra who said, “I am friendly with all but I have developed a special bond with Sushant Singh Rajput and Angad Hasija. I knew Sushant already because we had met at Balaji house and then at some parties, while my friendship with Angad has recently developed and now it is growing with full strength.”

Then we spoke with Sushant Singh Rajput, “I just want to thank Karan for all his support and love, when I was admitted in the hospital recently. Now we are the best buddies in the TV industry and I am proud of Karan Kundra," he added.

So watch this new friendship of TV stars only on STAR Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha every weekend at 9 pm.