No shoot without Hina Khan TV actress Hina Khan aka Akshara Singhania of STAR Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was recently admitted to the hospital a

More on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai :

Hina Khan talks about her short health break and gave us the reason, “I am fine now but when I was in the hospital, the shooting came to a halt for two days but now I am back to work and again the whole crew is also back to work. And that’s the reason, I really can't take any holiday or break from my shooting because I am required in all the scenes since I am the bahu of the Singhania family and Akshara can't leave her family members alone like this.”

Further she told us that, “Akshara is there with her family members but Hina Khan is missing her family, back in Jammu. I am hoping that my parents will come here to meet me. Mom, Dad love you a lot..”

About the track she told, “Lot more things are happening in the Singhania family, so I just want my fans to watch the show..”

So don’t forget to watch Akshara Singhania every Monday to Friday