Mihir talks fatherhood, awards and more!


STAR Plus prime time show Behenein has reached its zenith by receiving good reviews from the audiences as well as at the 10th STAR Parivaar awards. Mihir feels great to win his first award of Best Beta and also about soon becoming a father for the second time…

We spoke to Mihir about the show’s success and more, he said, “Yes I am happy that show is being loved and appreciated by the audiences. I am also happy that I got my first award at STAR Parivaar. It feels great that finally my work is recognized by my fans and jury members. Also, I enjoyed my new hosting skills with Ronit Roy as we both shared the onscreen name ‘Mihir’. I would love to do it again if I get an offer.”

Further about the second good news he told us that “Yes off-screen, I am eager to enjoy my father hood very soon and I think God is very kind that through this show I am able to hold Prem, who at that time was just 18 days old, I can feed him and also bathe him, so now I am waiting for my (Sudeep) real son to be in my hand as Anantika and I are expecting the baby to arrive by August.“

Anantika and Sudeep were last seen together in Nach Baliye Season 4.

So don’t forget to watch Mihir every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.