Divya falls ill after shooting in rain


Agreed monsoon is the season for love-birds, but it can have its side effects too. Divya of Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein remained out of action for a day, as she got drenched in the rain and fell ill.
The girl shot for the rain dance sequence on the show and as a result was shooting under the artificial downpour for 15 hours at a stretch, which took a toll on her. She caught fever and is still recuperating.

Says she, “Both Siddharth and I caught fever after getting drenched in rain for this special rain dance sequence. I had just recuperated from fever few days before we shot the sequence. Siddharth and I fell ill and fortuntanely for me, I was given an off the following day, which was very considerate of the production house. We didn’t have enough bank of episodes and were shooting for the episode that was to air two days later but they were considerate enough to allow me to rest at home for a day. A doctor was specially called to take care of Siddharth.”

“The producer of the show, Rajan sir too called me to enquire about my health which is very sweet of him. It was fun shooting for the rain sequence but the aftermath wasn’t really fun”, adds Divya. All we can say is no pain no gain!

Watch the sizzling chemistry between the trio of Divya, Siddharth and Nivedita on Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, Monday to Friday at 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.