Chuliya enters Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat


Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat will keep its viewers engrossed with some new twist to its tale. The show has seen some new entries in Rajkumar Yudhishtir and Rani’s daughter Sandhya (Dimple Jhangiani) and Rajkumar Purshottam (Alok Narula) . Now get ready for more drama with the entry of another new character, Chuliya (Shabnam Pandey).

Chuliya is playing Bhanumati’s daughter on the show. Rajkumar Purshottam and Sandhya play a couple on the show, who are all set to tie the knot but the viewers can look forward to a stunner from Chuliya’s end in the near future.

Chuliya plays the parallel lead on the show and her presence is bound to affect the lead characters of the show. The character of Chuliya is essayed by actress Shabnam Pandey. An elated Pandey says, “I am really happy to have got this role as this is different from what I have done till now. Chuliya is a very bubbly, full of life, simple and God-fearing girl. She is very close to Sandhya and the latter treats her as her own sister. My entry has already been aired but it’s still time for the character to evolve completely.”

Shabnam has done shows like Jahaan Pe Basera Ho on STAR Plus, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki on Sahara One and Ranbir Rano on Zee TV. Talking about the uniqueness of this character, the actress says, “The primary factor is that for the first time, I am playing the parallel lead on any show. All my characters have been different from each other. I played the youngest sibling on Jahaan Pe Basera Ho and in Ranbir Rano, my character was of a stubborn girl of an influential minister, who will do anything to get what she desires. Though I am not allowed to divulge much about my role in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, here I play a key character which will go through a lot of variations through out the show. Viewers will have to wait and watch how my character brings about major twists on the show.'

Watch the drama unfold on Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Monday to Friday at 2:00 pm on STAR Plus.