Sushant Singh injured


The Mastkalandar boys on STAR Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha are going through a rough patch. The recurrent problem of injuries that has been plaguing the boys from the very start of the show has returned and this time its victim is Sushant Singh.

Sushant Singh Rajput hurt himself when he was rehearsing for his upcoming performance. He had earlier injured his right ankle which swelled up while he was practicing for the show on Monday night. He was actually going to perform two acts for this week's episode. But now the pain in his injured ankle, which had to be plastered, has made him feel really helpless. The Mastkalandar boys will be in for a tough time next week, as one of their stronger contenders will not be able to perform for their team.”

We spoke Sushant who said, “I am in pain, but what I can I say? I am limping and once again I won’t be performing but I will be cheering my team and I am hoping that my ankle would be fine soon.”

Earlier Sushant was suffering from typhoid and was off from the show for two weeks. Now he is injured when the contest is in its crucial stage. We are hoping that he gets well soon.

The show airs on Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.