Pratigya escapes death


STAR Plus’ primetime show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya is going through major twists and turns. After learning the truth about Pratigya’s kidnapping, Krishna leaves the house. In his absence, Shakti Singh and his mother plan to burn Pratigya alive.
Pratigya’s in-laws feel that Pratigya isn’t as pure as she appears to be. Krishna has always stood by Pratigya and given her the much-needed support, but with the pressure mounting on him by his family members, he is a confused man and hence leaves the house.

When we spoke to Pratigya, she said, “This is my fight and I will fight it on my own if I have to.”

Speaking to us, the creative head Shadan said: “Pratigya is a symbol of truth. She will escape the fire and will go in search of Krishna. However, it will take time for Krishna to move on from the shock that he has had.”

Krishna admits being in a state of shock and says, “It will take time to accept the truth and I have left the house in disgrace.”

After Krishna, we spoke to Pratigya aka Pooja Gor, “I am missing Krishna. This is my fight against all odds and I will fight by own.”

Meanwhile at the Saxena’s house, Komal admits to her fault and brings breakfast for her father-in-law

So don’t miss to watch Pratigya struggle every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.