Taani excited about her entry on Tere Liye

Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) is awaiting the love of her life Anuraag (Harshad Chopra) to return on STAR Plus' Tere Liye, so that she can confess her love for him which she had failed to do when he left for America. But little does she know that Anurag has moved on in his life and is dating someone else.

Taani’s life ahead on the show drawa a parallel to personal life - Taani was dating actor Harpreet Singh who was seen in STAR One’s Rang Badalti Odhani but the duo has now gone their separate ways.

Anupriya who essays the coveted role of Taani was dating Harpreet Singh aka Suraj of STAR One’s Rang Badalti Odhani. Apparently, soon after the launch of Tere Liye, Singh changed his relationship status from committed to single on a social networking site. We don’t know the reason behind this move and wonder if the duo is following the herd of actors who prefer to keep their personal life under wraps.

When contacted, Suraj aka Harpreet Singh said, “I can’t tell you anything about this. Why don’t you talk to Anu?”

Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) said, “I was dating Harpreet but we had split long back. I wouldn’t want to divulge anything about my personal life and make it dirty. We have broken up and let’s just put a full stop to it.”

She might not like to discuss her personal life but older Taani is gung-ho about her impending entry on Tere Liye. Says she, “I will commence the shoot from today and my entry will be aired in tomorrow’s episode. Harshad’s entry will take place a day later. I am really excited about finally entering the show. Our entry kept getting postponed and I was getting impatient to start shooting. I have been receiving mails and messages from my viewers inquiring about my entry and finally I am on.”

Taani has received rave reviews for the recent promos featuring her and the girl is looking forward to taking the mantle ahead. She says, “The recent promos have come out really well and have won me appreciation both from my co-actors and fans. The look and feel of the promo suggests the scale of promotion.”

The actress agrees that after the warm welcome that the younger Taani and Anuraag have received from the audience of the show, they have a huge responsibility to live up to the ever-growing expectations. Says she, “They have done a great job on the show and even my co-actors have told me that now the onus is on us to take it forward from them. They have set a stage for us and we are now expected to perform at our optimum best.”

And if you thought the younger Taani was responsible on the show, so the older one will grow even more serious. Taani now will be clear about her goals and will mature with the age. Taani quips, “The only trait that will remain constant is my petty squabbles with Anuraag. I will be clearer about my aims in life as I have to shoulder the responsibility of my family.”

Watch the reunion of the couple on Tere Liye, tomorrow at 10:00 pm on STAR Plus.