In a dilemma: What should I do?

Hi readers, as you all must be aware, I have decided to move out of the Kashyap home and end my marriage with Ishaan, now that I have nothing to prove to Sid. However, I’m feeling a little guilty about the way I’ve treated Ishaan, who has always been understanding and supportive.

I’m also worried about how the family will react to the news. Despite the fact that Ishaan has given me the freedom to move on, I don’t feel relieved. I still feel connected to Ishaan and his family. I never thought it would be so difficult. Am I taking the right decision? It somehow doesn’t feel right at this point.

Just when I was about to inform the family about my decision, Meethi came up to me and asked my help in getting her ready for a fancy dress party, so I have decided to stay back till the function ends. I’ve had some good fun getting Meethi ready and I’m excited about her function.

I also went with Dadaji to buy a pair of jeans for Ilesh bhaiya. It was funny to see Dadaji trying to buy a pair of branded jeans at the mall. In the end, Inder bhaiya shelled out Rs 1,300 for the jeans and Dadaji thought that the jeans were purchased for Rs 700. Badi Ma was happy to see Dadaji happy and I was amazed at how these small gestures can make a person happy.

Looking at the happiness on the faces of Meethi and Dadaji, I’ve realised that it’s the smaller things in life that bring us happiness. It’s a lovely feeling to see them feel this way as well. I’ve always believed in keeping myself happy, but not looked at how others feel. But when I see the smiling faces of Meethi and Dadaji, I realise that along with your happiness, if you bring joy and happiness into the lives of the people you love, then it is an even better feeling.

Dear readers, am I being hasty in my decision of leaving Ishaan and his family? Should I give my marriage another shot? I’m really confused at this point and look top you for your advice and guidance. Pls write to me at suhana@starplus.in and let me know what I should. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you wish to give me any feedback about the show and my family, mail me at suhana@starplus.in and don’t forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Here are some of my replies to your mails
Muskii: Hi Suhaha, How are you? I’m Muskii from the UK and I enjoy watching your show. Everyone in my family loves Sasural Genda Phool. I like Ishaan a lot and wonder when you will realise that he’s in love with you? And when will you reciprocate that love?
Suhana: Thanks for liking the show, Muskii. Ishaan hasn’t told me that he loves me, nor have I said anything to him

Roshan: Hi Suhana, This is Roshan. I live in USA. I love your serial Sasural Genda Phool. It is amazing. My whole family likes your smile. Keep smiling every day. I wish to meet you one day.
Suhana: How sweet, Roshan. Thanks for the compliments.

Zeenat: Hi there, I read your article on starplus.in and I was touched as your experience is similar to my story. I am 30 years old and I was dating a guy for 4 years. I had known about his past although he was flirting before meeting me many girls but when he met me, he asked me out and I gave him chance to see if he had changed. Continuously he kept ditching me for the past 4 years. I kept forgiving him but now I am on the receiving end and I’m terribly hurt, as I had truly loved him from the bottom of my heart.

He kept going back to his exes which hurt me. We broke-up and patched up several times. This time he came to India and started someone in India, leaving me along in Kuwait.

What I did was I took revenge because I couldn't bear to what he did. I stalked him on Facebook and found out he was flirting with a Swiss girl and a couple of other people. I badmouthed about him and spread bad rumours about him. I knew about him because I was very angry I started emailing every girl I knew he had on the list. I disgraced him on FB and mailed his friends using a fake id. He knows it is me and has been harassing my father and I.

I don’t know what to do and am unable to forgive him for what he did. Please advice - Heartbroken Zeenat

Suhana: Hi Heartbroken Zeenat, please move on with life. Stalking will get you nowhere, but jail. You need to move on and become a stronger person and look forward to the future, I’m sure there’s something better in store for you.

More messages from Suhana's Corner
'I'm coping with the breakup'
The mystery continues and a special guest arrives
All izz well!
My disastrous night out
What my new family has taught me!