Will Smriti get married to Karan?

STAR Plus’ Behenein has a new twist in the tale, with the marriage preparation of Aastha (Smriti) and Karan at the Sanghavi house. Smriti has donned the role of Aastha, as she doesn’t want to ruin the marriage of her sister Purva with Mihir.

We spoke to Smriti who sais "As we all know, Purva and Mihir think Smriti is dead and Aastha is a girl who looks like Smriti. I am in a dilemma of whether I should marry Karan because I love my family –Mihir and Prem. For me, it would be very difficult to step forward for this marriage. I said yes for the marriage to ensure that Purva who sacrificed her life and love for the better future of Prem and Mihir, does not feel that her sacrifices have been for nothing. I don’t want to spoil anyone’s life,” said Smriti.

Further she said that, “Purva and others are busy preparing for my marriage but I can’t forget Prem. I respect Anokhi’s concern about my future but at same time I can’t do injustice towards Purva. Marriage preparations are happening full swing. Marriage rituals are just about to begin and I have no clue what will happen next.”

We spoke to Anokhi who told, “I gave this idea to Mihir jiju and Purva, because I wanted to see Smriti didi's reaction and I don’t think that I have done anything bad because I want both my sisters to settle down happily in their life and so according to the plan everyone is really very excited about this marriage. I am just hoping the best for my elder sisters.”

Then we spoke to Aakashi who said, “I am happy that marriage preparations are going on nicely at Purva didi’s place. Aastha and Karan look very good as a couple...”

So far Karan tells everyone about their love-story. Purva and Mihir get impressed with their love story and later on Aastha and Karan are about to leave for Baroda, but Purva and Mihir stop them and insist that they get married in their house and not in Mumbai. Aastha (Smriti) and Karan are shocked to hear this.

Will this marriage happen? Will Smriti be able to hide everything from Mihir and Purva? To know more, dont forget to watch Behenein every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.