es her fashion tips!

uhana, the female protagonist of STAR Plus' most entertaining show Sasural Genda Phool is known for her sense of fashion. We caught up with her to find out about her fitness routine and fashion mantra.What does your daily diet comprise of?
My diet intake has changed with my entry in the Kashayap family. My day starts with a cup of coffee and juice. Then I have breakfast with the family. Breakfast includes eggs and toast. Lunch is a large spread. My afternoon comprises of tea and biscuits. However, I miss eating continental food.

How do you divide your time for exercise?
I don’t like to work out, so I basically try to eat everything in moderation and avoid exercise.

What do you do to unwind?
I love listening to music and enjoy partying with my friends I also love reading. So I indulge in one of these activities when I want to relax or let my hair down.

What are your likes and dislikes?
I love living the lavish live. I like travelling by a comfortable car and dislike Ishaan’s scooter. I don’t like it if I don’t get my way.

What are you most comfortable wearing?
I like wearing dresses. I don’t like wearing saris, but now that I'm married I have to wear them most of the time, but I try to keep it as contemporary as possible.

Favourite hangout places in Delhi and Mumbai
I like South Extension in Delhi and I love Bandra in Mumbai

Where do you like to shop?
In Mumbai, I like Bandra and in Delhi I like to go to Palika Bazaar.

What is your favourite sport?
None. I don't really enjoy sports that much.

Your favourite holiday destination?
I love travelling and visiting places all around the world

Your favourite perfume?
L'Essence de Cerruti

Do you cook?
I don’t like to cook, but I discovered that I can make a good palak paneer.

Who are yopur best freinds?
My only friends are Suli and Soodi.